Thursday, July 19, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my minuscule space on the Internet, a place where I like to post my creative musings, thoughts, happenings, and other personal doodads that I feel like sharing with the world. The purpose of this blog is twofold. First, I hope to allow others to know me in a more intimate fashion, perhaps provide inspiration for those that may have unrealized visionary brilliance of their own. Second, I also would like to use this blog as sort of a personal journal for me, recording my daily experiences so that I can look back many years from now and say,"where did all this extra weight come from?" So sit back, relax, put on some music, and enjoy the randomness that is before you.

Hi Ho Silver, Away!
Playing music in a coffee shop
My lovely and beautiful wife, Samantha

 
;