Monday, August 11, 2014
I have enjoyed some good literature, television shows, and movies the last two months. The following pictures showcase the best of my leisure time:

Epic fantasy by Brandon Sanderson, my current favorite author.

More epic fantasy by Brandon Sanderson. This book ranks up there as one of my favorite. I still can't stop thinking about it. I am currently reading the sequel to this novel. The author has been signed on to publish 10 books of this series. Mark my words, this will be the next big thing since Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, etc. 
Samantha and I saw this on our 4th wedding anniversary. We still agree it is the best movie we have seen this year.

This movie really surprised me. Nicolas Cage is actually an excellent actor in this movie. I couldn't help but feel these characters could reside in a small Ozarkian town not too far from Springfield. 

Jeepers creepers, this was an amazing show. 

Excellent video game where your choices dictates the video game's story. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Fabletown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;