Thursday, July 31, 2014

Adventures in Mexico

The week before the World Cup started, Samantha and I traveled to Mexico to attend a family wedding. Samantha's uncle, Ansie, married his girlfriend of 10 years, Agi. When we arrived at the Four Seasons in Punta Mita, it was like entering another world. Everywhere you looked was picturesque. The ceremony took place on the beach. It was very beautiful. Afterwards, we all celebrated by eating, drinking, and dancing. The night concluded with almost everyone jumping in the pool while it rained. Thinking back on that night, it is difficult to recall details; it all felt like a dream. Fortunately, the event was well documented; there is plenty of videos and pictures that were taken. The following pictures are just a very small sample. Cheers.

Samantha's uncle (Ansie) and his bride (Agi). Two very wonderful people that are truly in love. 

Here is a picture of the wedding ceremony. The person that married me and Sam (Sevo) is also the same person that married Ansie and Agi here. 

Here is Ansie with Agi and her parents. Agi's father is from Nigeria and her mother is from Romania. Agi's parents are some of the happiest people I know. 

I honestly don't remember this happening, but I am sure Samantha and I had a good reason to be drinking a shot together. 

Samantha and I dancing. Sevo is giving me a jealous look.

The family from the states. 

I wish I could post more pictures of the hotel that is the Four Seasons. It was so beautiful. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;