Monday, July 28, 2014

4th Wedding Anniversary

Last Thursday, Samantha and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. The first thing we did was watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes at the Marquee Suites Theater in Ozark, MO. It was such a cool experience. They brought us alcoholic beverages and food while we watched the movie. Best of all, we had the entire theater to ourselves. The movie was fantastic too. We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Afterwards, we went to the Branson Landing in, you guessed it, Branson, MO. We spent the evening strolling through the various shops and alleyways. It was a lovely evening. The next day, we had a romantic dinner at the Argentina Steakhouse. It doesn't get much fancier in terms of what is available in Springfield.

Looking back, it is surprising to think that I have been married four years. It still feels like I just got married the other day. I wonder how it will feel next year.

Getting our picture taken before we head to Argentina Steakhouse

Samantha enjoying a cocktail before the movie starts

I am thoroughly enjoying my drink and the movie. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;